Bare nominals in Wolof
- Preliminary version of thesis available upon request (title: The number interpretation and syntactic distribution of bare nominals in Wolof).
- Number interpretation: manuscript (lingbuzz). Poster and proceedings paper (LSA 2020, New Orleans). Handout (Ling-Lunch; Apr/20); abridged version (for CALL 2020): handout & talk [http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4250837]
- Syntactic distribution/pseudo noun incorporation: manuscript (lingbuzz). Handout (SSCircle, UC Berkeley).
The A vs. A-bar distinction
- Proper movement through Spec-CP: an argument from hyperraising in Mongolian. Poster (NELS 49, Cornell, Oct/2018). Paper: Glossa: A Journal of General Linguistics, 4(1), 30: http://doi.org/10.5334/gjgl.667. [Special Collection: Subject Extraction, edited by Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine].
- A featural and edge-based analysis of hyper-raising. Poster (LSA 2018, SLC). Proceedings paper (LSA 2018, SLC).
Participial constructions in Brazilian Portuguese
Gerund clauses in Brazilian Portuguese
Construindo um domínio não-finito: a sintaxe de orações de gerúndio em português brasileiro [Building a nonfinite domain: the syntax of gerund clauses in Brazilian Portuguese]. Master’s thesis, Universidade de São Paulo, 2015: USP’s digital library. Informal English translation: LingBuzz